Safeguarding – known more widely as Child Protection – is about making sure you and everyone working alongside you have the tools they need to protect your service users and yourselves.
The combination of [often] complicated policy documents full of legal-speak means that this essential area is often overlooked or exists only on paper.
Homeland Ties provides tailored safeguarding services, including:
– Safeguarding Policy Checking Service [from 50GBP]
– Tailored Safeguarding Policy Preparation [from 200GBP]
– Within Mainland China: Safeguarding Training [from 800CNY]
Our Safeguarding services have particular expertise with:
UK organisations working with those with disabilities, vulnerable populations and/or with multinational workers.
For example; community organisations, faith groups and those operating within the voluntary sector.
Organisations with multi-national workers and/or service users and those working cross-culturally. These organisations may have to work across several nations’, sometimes difficult to access or interpret, laws and policy on protecting vulnerable groups.
For example; hotels, international schools and foreign non-profits.
Interested in our services? Contact us!
What Our Clients Say:
“The Homeland Ties’ Safeguarding Policy Checking Service was excellent from start to finish. They enabled us to successfully apply outstanding safeguarding expertise into our voluntary sector context with friendly customer service and very good value for money.”
Bryony Baker, Associate Leader, Life Church Lancashire, UK
“Sarah McBride undertook a review of our international safeguarding policy template. Sarah was able to aid us in revising our terminology and think of how we ensure a global approach… We are very thankful for her input, and believe the policy template will be improved and more widely relevant and accessible because of this.”
Karen Eakins, Head of Consultancy and Engagement, thirty one:eight (previously CCPAS)
Why use our services?
- Delivering Safeguarding policy preparation and training since 2007
- Our goal is to present relatable and easy-to-implement policies and training
- Extensive multi-national experience
- Professional and personal experience of how to best meet the needs of vulnerable service-users
- Engaging Homeland Ties services directly allows for projects with children and people with disabilities in Yunnan, China to be extended through Sunrise Foundation
Sarah McBride has lived in Yunnan, China since 2010. She has MA in Social Welfare Law, Policy and Practice and has been preparing safeguarding policies and providing training in multi-national contexts since 2007.